Fastpath Newbie: how to 'dequeue' pending chats?

Hi,

i have 3.5.2 working fine

I have webchat (built today) launching the ‘you are queued’ form as expected

Spark doesnt popup any notification that this message is queued, so I assum I have to have the Spark Workgroup Chat window open, but even though I can see the pending chat in Spark 2.5.8 and can join the ‘workgroup’ Conference room in Spark 2.5.8

After all this I am seemingly very close but am one click/configure aware from getting the webchat session become dequeued to join that workgroup chat?

Any pointers appreciated…

OK, the ‘toasters’ dont appear to work in Ubuntu Hardy - I get audio, but no ability to click on anything to ‘initiate’ the chat. Moving along, the next problem, with a Spark client running on Windows, I get the toaster alert, which I can approve and am placed in conference, but the webchat window then bombs with a javascript window message “We are unable to connect you to an agent. Please try back later.”

I am seeing a bunch of Exceptions like the following but they happen at startup, not when I initiate a webchat:

javax.naming.CommunicationException: Request: 10 cancelled; remaining name ‘’

at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapRequest.getReplyBer(LdapRequest.java:60)

at com.sun.jndi.ldap.Connection.readReply(Connection.java:411)

at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.getSearchReply(LdapClient.java:611)

at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.search(LdapClient.java:534)

at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.doSearch(LdapCtx.java:1948)

at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.searchAux(LdapCtx.java:1810)

at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_search(LdapCtx.java:1735)

at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_search(ComponentDirContext.java: 368)

at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.search(PartialCompositeDirC ontext.java:338)

at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.search(PartialCompositeDirC ontext.java:321)

at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.search(InitialDirContext.java:248)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider.getGroupNames(LdapGroupProvide r.java:371)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.group.GroupManager.getGroups(GroupManager.java:364)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.Roster.(Roster.java:106)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.RosterManager.getRoster(RosterManager.java:86)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.user.User.getRoster(User.java:369)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.handler.IQRosterHandler.manageRoster(IQRosterHandler. java:201)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.handler.IQRosterHandler.handleIQ(IQRosterHandler.java :106)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.handler.IQHandler.process(IQHandler.java:49)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:349)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:101)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:68)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.processIQ(StanzaHandler.java:311)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.ClientStanzaHandler.processIQ(ClientStanzaHandler .java:79)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:276)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:175)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandl er.java:133)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(Ab stractIoFilterChain.java:299)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilt erChain.java:53)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceive d(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)

at org.apache.mina.common.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFilterAdapter.java:80)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(Ab stractIoFilterChain.java:299)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilt erChain.java:53)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceive d(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimplePr otocolDecoderOutput.java:58)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecF ilter.java:185)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java :239)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(Execut orFilter.java:283)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 885)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)

at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:51)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

2008.07.01 15:16:19 org.jivesoftware.openfire.ldap.LdapGroupProvider.getGroupNames(LdapGroupProvider .java:336) Could not find user in LDAP 66cddae0