Fastpath transcripts?

What am I missing? How do I enable the customer to request Fastpath transcripts? I see the options in the Console to edit what text they see, but at no point does that text show up or is there an option for the end user to receive the transcript…

Doug

After configuring Fastpath in the OF console to send chat transcripts, do the following:

1. Establish a fastpath session (customer to agent).

2. End the session. Click yes on the “are you sure you wish to close this session” pop-up

3. A page appears stating “Thank you for chatting with us. Enter your email address below to have a copy of the transcript mailed to you.”

4. Fill out that form, and the transcript is emailed out.

It says:

"Chat Ended.

Thank you for using our chat service."

which is odd, since the text, as configured on the console, says “Thank you for chatting with us. Enter your email address below to have a copy of the transcript mailed to you.”

Is there some settings file somewhere that is configured improperly?

Thanks,

Doug

Have you got your email SMTP configuration setup?

Jason

As Jason said, you most likely do not have your SMTP Server configured in OpenFire. If you get the email address field, then your Fasptath session is configured to send the transcript, it’'s just not being sent.

You should also see errors in your Openfire error log related to this.

Doh! My mistake. thanks! I had forgotten to set that up after we switched it over to a Mac OS X server.