[Fastpath] transferring form UI information

Hello,

I have an Openfire 3.6.2/Fastpath 4.10 installation on 10.4 server. Our support personnel use Spark 2.5.8.

We’d like to be able to transfer fastpath chats to other support personnel and have the form data (the customer’s name, email address, question, etc) be transferred as well. The interface obviously does have a transfer button, but it doesn’t transfer any of the form ui information: the customer’s name, email address, etc. Instead, the new agent simply sees a room with himself and the customer, but none of the ui data (or fastpath buttons, for that matter). Is there any way to make this happen?

Alternatively, if I could simply append the form ui data to the chatlog at any point that would work as well, since the second support agent sees a log of the chat thus far.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fastpath project was released as open source and no development is done anymore. Unless someone will take a task to maintain that project your request is not going to be fullfilled.

It wasn’t intended to be a feature request. I was wondering if there was some way I was missing to either transfer the form elements or append them to the chat log.

I’m guessing, though, that’s a no?

Well, i’m not an expert of the Fastpath. Though i have tested it out of curiosity a while ago, and i don’t remember such settings (i have just tested this again). You can setup your UI, but only for a starting queue. I think there is no settings for the forwarded queue UI. It seems that a transfer is not a real Fastpath queue but just a simple group chat with a history taken form a fastpath queue. If it doesnt transfer UI settings, then i think you cant do anything without changing the source.

Hm. It seems that some parts of Fastpath GUI in Spark only appears when a support request is done via webchat service. This plugin needs a much of polishing and could be a very nice and handy, but there is noone to maintain this project.