powered by Jive Software

Fastpath Webchat hangs tomcat on stop

Hi,

i configured Fastpath on my openfire server, after all works inside openfire server, i get the webchat.war and deployed in another 5 tomcat servers, after doing that, the stop and start of tomcat servers dont works now, the problem is with some threads of webchat web application, follow is what occurs when i try to do a tomcat stop:

30/08/2010 01:05:02 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads

GRAVE: The web application [/webchat] appears to have started a thread named [Timer-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.

30/08/2010 01:05:02 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads

GRAVE: The web application [/webchat] appears to have started a thread named [Smack Keep Alive (0)] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.

GRAVE: The web application [/webchat] appears to have started a thread named [Timer-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.

GRAVE: The web application [/webchat] appears to have started a thread named [Smack Keep Alive (0)] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.

After that, i cant do a tomcat start or tomcat stop on my server, only way to get tomcat working again is running linux command, kill -9 processID, this problem dont occurs every time, appears to occurs where the openfire server dont have a high load, or no one is using openfire.

Openfire server environment is:

Openfire 3.6.4

java is sun jdk1.6.0_20

Linux CentOS 5.3 64Bits

Fastpath Webchat environment is:

Tomcat 6.0.29,

java is sun jdk1.6.0_21

Linux CentOS 5.3 64Bits

any idea how to check or try to solve this problem at Fastpath Webchat?

Best regards

Clóvis