Иконка плагина fileupload | fileupload plugin icon

Не могу понять, откуда Spark берёт эту иконку?
Я уже и изменял её на свою, и даже полностью удалял папку с иконкой из .jar из appdata пользователя – всё равно Spark её откуда-то берёт. Откуда?

I can’t understand where Spark gets this icon from?
I have already changed it to my own, and even completely deleted the folder with the icon from the .jar from the user’s appdata - Spark still takes it from somewhere. Where?

Похожая история и с вот этим значком. Когда-то я решил кастомизировать интерфейс Spark, заменил почти все значки, но вот именно с этим значком у меня возникла проблема. Какой бы значок я не подставлял – всё равно отображается старый значок. Я специально скачал исходники с github, просмотрел все значки и не обнаружил такого значка более нигде, как в spark-core-2.9.4.jar

It’s a similar story with this icon. Once upon a time I decided to customize the Spark interface, replaced almost all the icons, but it was with this icon that I had a problem. No matter what icon I substitute, the old icon is still displayed. I specifically downloaded the sources from github, looked through all the icons and did not find such an icon anywhere else than in spark-core-2.9.4.jar