I am trying to install Openfire and Spark in our Organization of around 5000 people who are located geographically all over the country(India) and connected via WAN. I am planning to start with two different locations(1000 users) first and then rollout for all users later. It would be grt if u ppl could help me out.
- I should state that my knowledge and experience to OF and SPark is limited to a meagre installation on 20 PCs and all i could understand from forums. The foremeost thing is that what would it take to make this IM client running in my org.
- What would be the*** requirements ***for Server and things i need to keep in my mind before initiating the project. Any kind of Server confiugration ineed to do? Also, as per my preliminary observations i have found there is some roster size memoryand user group memory. I ould like to know that what should be the overall configuration of the Openfire.
- How to create a MSI file: What i understand is that i need to have an recipe xml file from which i can create a MSI file. It would be great if someone can help me in getting the XML file for Spark 2.6.3. And also if u can suggest and XML to MSI converter(I understand that AppDeploy repackager is a good option for this)
- It would be great if somebody could recommend some Installation for Dummies !!
- I would be raising some more queries as and when i am able to comprehend them.
Any advice/suggestions would be highly appreciated.