Getting presence - I can''t solve this! please help

I still have this problems getting the presence from my roster people.

I can’'t get anything but null, even though they are online.

Do I have to do anything in order to see my roster users online? maybe accept the subscription packet that is sent back to me after I request subscription to me or something like this?

Please, if anyone knows the answer, let me know… it’'s very important for me, really.

Do I have to do anything in order to see my roster

users online? maybe accept the subscription packet

that is sent back to me after I request subscription

to me or something like this?

There is something you can do in order to find out what’‘s going on. You can get the entry for the user whose presence is “missing” and check the entry’‘s type. The type should be “to” or “both” in order to be aware of the contact’'s presence.

FYI, these are the allowable values for the state of the presence subscription:

1. none – the user does not have a subscription to the contact’‘s presence information, and the contact does not have a subscription to the user’'s presence information

2. to – the user has a subscription to the contact’‘s presence information, but the contact does not have a subscription to the user’'s presence information

3. from – the contact has a subscription to the user’‘s presence information, but the user does not have a subscription to the contact’'s presence information

4. both – both the user and the contact have subscriptions to each other’'s presence information

Regards,

– Gato