Godaddy ssl certificate pending verification

Hello,

I am having issues installing ssl certificate from godaddy on my openfire server. I have followed the exact procedure for generating CSR from the openfire server and requesting the signed certificate from godaddy’s website. But the imported ssl certificate is marked as “Pending Verification” in the openfire console.

keytool -genkey -keystore keystore -alias messengerstaging.abc.fm -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048

keytool -certreq -alias messengerstaging.abc.fm -keyalg RSA -file messengerstaging.abc.fm.csr -keystore keystore

Used the contents of the messengerstaging.abc.fm.csr file and obtained new signed certificate from godaddy site.

downloaded the below certificates from godaddy for tomcat

gd_bundle-g2-g1.crt

gdig2.crt

abcfm.crt

keytool -import -keystore keystore -alias godaddyroot -trustcacerts -file /home/ec2-user/renewal/gd_bundle-g2-g1.crt

Enter keystore password:

Trust this certificate? [no]: yes

keytool -import -keystore keystore -alias godaddyinter -trustcacerts -file /home/ec2-user/renewal/gdig2.crt

Enter keystore password:

Certificate already exists in keystore under alias

Do you still want to add it? [no]: yes

Certificate was added to keystore

keytool -import -keystore keystore -alias messengerstaging.abc.fm -trustcacerts -file /home/ec2-user/renewal/abcfm.crt

Enter keystore password:

Trust this certificate? [no]: yes

Certificate was added to keystore

[root@ip-172-22-100-80 security]# /etc/init.d/openfire restart

However the ssl certificate is still showing as “Pending Verification” in console. Btw, I have tried all recommendation from the forum for similar issue, but still no luck.

What am I missing here? Any suggestion to solve the problem is much appreciated. Thanks.