Google Apps Domain S2S issues

Hello,

I’ve posted a few times and have made no real progress on this issue. I’ve been engaged with Google on this and they can’t seem to assist with finding the issue.

Google Apps domain = Domain1

Openfire server - seperate domain (Domain2) then the google apps domain. I’m trying to get our gtalk users to use the openfire server for conferencing services only. I’ve gotten it to run upwards of 2 weeks before it stops working. This morning I came in to it not working. The same thing occurs. There is a warning message sent:

2013.06.17 06:19:27 org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.ServerDialback - ServerDialback: OS - Ignoring unexpected answer in validation from: sungard.com id: F62FFAF3C3F65807 for domain: Domain1.com answer:<stream:error xmlns:stream=“http://etherx.jabber.org/streams”><str:text xmlns:str=“urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams”>Domain1.com is a Google Apps Domain with Talk service enabled.</str:text></stream:error>

And the server stops working. I can’t seem to find anything else that causes this to break the S2S connectivity. It breaks the openfire server to the point that a reboot is needed to fix the issue. Right now I’ve rebooted and we still can’t list the chatrooms.

Any help would be great on this. I’m about to have to scrap this project and try something else.

Can’t help with your issue, but you should provide Openfire version number and maybe OS version as well.