I have been researching this for hours and tried numerous ideas from the forums with no luck.
- we have about 15 users that I want to create user accounts for and have the login information be the same as their domain account
- Have a few different departments to organize people (low priority)
- Have a group called (spark in my case) that has everyone in it
- I have configured LDAP integration and I can see all of my user accounts
- I can add people one by one to each account to have everyone show up as offline (people don’t show up online but you can message them even though they are offline)
- Created a security group in AD called Spark Group that has 5 members in it and I want that group to be displayed in Openfire, when editing the group, I click all users and no one shows up, I try to select users and it won’t let me select users. Not sure where to go from here.
The last step I am stuck on is how to group (even if just one big group) for everyone to see every time they log on without any special configuration or adding every user to every other user’s account roster. Please anyone have a suggestion?