**feel free to edit this document, comments are disabled
- We avoid to delete accounts, but there are cases when we need to do this.
- Example: spam in bookmarks can only be deleted by deleting the spammer’s account
- Example: massive amounts of spam threads and documents are most easily removed by deleting the spammer’s account
- We avoid to delete threads or documents.
- Spam messages are deleted and the user is locked out.
- When a question is posted as a new document we use this canned response as a public comment: “Please post your question as a “new discussion”. This document will be deleted in one week.” After one week (or later) we delete the document.
- We do not reply to all threads without an answer.