History Not Getting Saved

Hello,

Ever since i updated my spark from version 1.1 to 2.5.1…Contact History is NOT getting saved. Also, i see this issue not only on my PC but few others too. Can someone please help me out? Having the history is really very important for us!

Thanks,

Moin.

I am running a test of Spark and Openfire for my company, and we have noticed issues with history as well. Yesterday I had a long discussion with one of my coworkers about a problem we are working on. Today, he went to refer back to his history and found that almost all of the messages were not saved in his history. Luckily it was in mine, so I emailed him a copy of my history. I am running Spark 2.5.1, he is running 2.5.2beta1.

Aside from the issues with the limited UI of the history, it is important for us to be able to reliably refer back to old conversations in the history.

Hey dthulson,

My issue is resolved. What i did is…i uninstalled spark completely from my pc. Also deleted registry entries and then downloaded the latest version(.msi) and re-installed again. After doing this all of my history is getting saved. But before doing this you might want to backup the previous conversations, whatever you might have. I hope this might be helpful to you also.

Thanks,

Moin.