How do i log all packets sent / recieved from / to XMPP client

Hi there,

I am trying to build xmpp client using vb and i am finding some issues regarding creating groups, etc. Can any one of you guide in what are all XML messages that goes out from spark ?? so i can try and make out what all XML packets are transfered. I know 1 thing for sure … spark too uses smack to create same things. How can i get such logs from smack?? Can anyone help me out for the same?

Awaiting for reply…

Regards

Blak Dronzer

Your message

To: Bhopu

Subject: New message: “How do i log all packets sent / recieved from / to XMPP client”

Sent: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 04:58:52 -0500

did not reach the following recipient(s):

No my dear friend, i am trying to send in xml commands to create a group using ipworks component and it is giving error… service not available. But if same created using spark client was available, i did not get any issue for the same. So wanted to check what was the xml stream built and sent by spark. So was trying to trace packets from spark (which internally uses smack).

So was tihnking if it was possible to tweak the code somehow and capture all the xml packets or another option like was there any configuration setting by which i could have logged the packets.

Your message

To: Bhopu

Subject: New message: “Re: How do i log all packets sent / recieved from / to XMPP client”

Sent: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 05:19:53 -0500

did not reach the following recipient(s):