How to Group chat(Conferences)

Hello,all

how to use Group chat(Conferences) in SparkWeb?

I can use Group chat with spark.

With SparkWeb, I add Server(same as spark), then it has error message

=========================================================================

TypeError: Error #1034: 強制轉型失敗: 無法將 org.jivesoftware.xiff.core::EscapedJID@7217241 轉換成 org.jivesoftware.xiff.core.UnescapedJID。
at com.jivesoftware.spark.managers::MUCManager/handleSpeculativeInfoReply()[C:\tem p\SparkWeb2\SparkWebCore\com\jivesoftware\spark\managers\MUCManager.as:108]
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
at org.jivesoftware.xiff.core::XMPPConnection/handleIQ()[C:\temp\SparkWeb2\XIFF\sr c\org\jivesoftware\xiff\core\XMPPConnection.as:753]
at org.jivesoftware.xiff.core::XMPPSocketConnection/bSocketReceivedData()[C:\temp\ SparkWeb2\XIFF\src\org\jivesoftware\xiff\core\XMPPSocketConnection.as:201]
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at org.jivesoftware.xiff.util::SocketConn/onSockRead()[C:\temp\SparkWeb2\XIFF\src\ org\jivesoftware\xiff\util\SocketConn.as:57]
at org.jivesoftware.xiff.util::SocketConn/onRead()[C:\temp\SparkWeb2\XIFF\src\org\ jivesoftware\xiff\util\SocketConn.as:44]
================================================================================ =====================

Anyone can help me.

Thanks

does spark web open to you with no problem? if not i believe you need first to install a flash player to enable it to work.

Sorry, I found what’s wrong.

I enter “wrong conference server” so i can’t use it.