How to install the ofmeet plugins and config it with the jitsi-videobridge?

I install a openfire on a CentOS linux server and have a public ip and domain name. And I install the ofmeet plugins for openfire, and install chrome externtion ,nativ app and spart pluings for test it .

And I see someone say need changed the config.js file for this services.

Then I installed the jitsi-videobridge on same server, and config the openfire server with external components , so the openfire can connect to jitsi-videobridge and discover the session of it.

But , Now how to changed the config,js for the plugins?

var config = {

hosts: {

domain: ‘btg199251’,

//anonymousdomain: ‘guest.example.com’,

muc: ‘conference.jitsi-meet.example.com’, // FIXME: use XEP-0030

bridge: ‘jitsi-videobridge.jitsi-meet.example.com’, // FIXME: use XEP-0030

//call_control: ‘callcontrol.jitsi-meet.example.com’,

//focus: ‘focus.jitsi-meet.example.com’ - defaults to ‘focus.jitsi-meet.example.com

},

I want to know , is the plugins need the videobridge ? and How to config it when both of them running on same server?

Thank you .

Anyone know it ?

I read the readme about ofmeet plugins ,they have not said anything abuout videobridge, but not dep it?

Who can help me?

openfire meetings (ofmeet) contains jitsi-videobridge as an internal component.

It you have installed and configured jitsi-videobridge as an external component to openfire, then follow the notes provided by the Jitsi. It you want to use Jitsi-Meet video-conferencing web application, then use the easy install script provided by Jitsi to install the complete package including Prosdy instead of Openfire.

If you want to use Openfire Meetings, just install the ofmeet plugin and optionally add the bookmarks, websocket and fastpath plugins.

OK , I see, I have install the plugins which request, but now only have oneself’s video by each other, have not find any config error.

In the meeting plugins setting, the ICE Server need to set?

There is no config.js. Configuration is automatically generated by a servlet. See meetings settings admin web page. Make sure your IP address and other settings are correct.

if it still does not work, look for errors in the chrome browser log or Openfire log files

I reinstall the server again , and now have the same problem. see the log:

2017.01.14 02:48:57 INFO [org.jitsi.videobridge.VideobridgeExpireThread]: org.ice4j.ice.Agent - ICE state changed from Waiting to Terminated

2017.01.14 02:48:57 INFO [IceUdpTransportManager connect thread]: org.jitsi.videobridge.IceUdpTransportManager - Cannot start DTLS, no sockets from ICE.

2017.01.14 02:48:57 INFO [org.jitsi.videobridge.VideobridgeExpireThread]: org.jitsi.videobridge.Channel - Expired channel c66ad767a28b0f0f of content video of conference edfeb6026fcf1676. The total number of conferences is now 1, channels 5, video streams 1.

2017.01.14 02:48:57 INFO [org.jitsi.videobridge.VideobridgeExpireThread]: org.ice4j.ice.Agent - ICE state changed from Waiting to Terminated

2017.01.14 02:48:57 INFO [IceUdpTransportManager connect thread]: org.jitsi.videobridge.IceUdpTransportManager - Cannot start DTLS, no sockets from ICE.

2017.01.14 02:48:57 INFO [org.jitsi.videobridge.VideobridgeExpireThread]: org.jitsi.videobridge.Channel - Expired channel 649af6d0eb011ece of content data of conference edfeb6026fcf1676. The total number of conferences is now 1, channels 4, video streams 1.

2017.01.14 02:48:57 INFO [org.jitsi.videobridge.VideobridgeExpireThread]: org.jitsi.videobridge.Channel - Expired channel 83aa5fd4c461085d of content data of conference edfeb6026fcf1676. The total number of conferences is now 1, channels 3, video streams 1.

is this a error or the ice service can not connect ?

and have some error log from chrome client:

strophe.util.js:11 Strophe: error: Failed to construct ‘RTCPeerConnection’: Malformed RTCConfiguration

TypeError: Failed to construct ‘RTCPeerConnection’: Malformed RTCConfiguration

at new TraceablePeerConnection (https://im.katutech.com:7443/ofmeet/libs/strophe/strophe.jingle.adapter.js?v=3:4 :27)

at JingleSession.initiate (https://im.katutech.com:7443/ofmeet/libs/strophe/strophe.jingle.session.js?v=2:6 3:11)

at F.onJingle (https://im.katutech.com:7443/ofmeet/libs/strophe/strophe.jingle.js?v=2:103:22)

at Strophe.Handler.run (https://im.katutech.com:7443/ofmeet/libs/strophe/strophe.js?v=1:875:31)

at Openfire.Connection._onmessage (https://im.katutech.com:7443/ofmeet/libs/strophe/strophe.openfire.js?v=1:794:26)

Strophe.log @ strophe.util.js:11

strophe.js?v=1:890 Uncaught TypeError: Failed to construct ‘RTCPeerConnection’: Malformed RTCConfiguration

at new TraceablePeerConnection (strophe.jingle.adapter.js?v=3:4)

at JingleSession.initiate (strophe.jingle.session.js?v=2:63)

at F.onJingle (strophe.jingle.js?v=2:103)

at Strophe.Handler.run (strophe.js?v=1:875)

at Openfire.Connection._onmessage (strophe.openfire.js?v=1:794)