can anyone help me out I have followed the above step and my server is RHEL Based
How to setup OpenFire on EC2 Amazon Web Server?
- RHEL Based (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Fedora, openSUSE kind of, etc)
- sudo yum install openjdk-7-jre wget
- wget http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloadServlet?filename=openfire/openfire-3.8.2-1 .i386.rpm
- sudo rpm -ivh openfire-3.8.2-1.i386.rpm
- sudo /etc/init.d/openfire status
- it says openfire is not running.
but im not able to start openfire server.
Please help me,