How to use Jingle Manager in android for implementing audio/video call

Hello all,

I’m new in here and trying to implement audio/video calling feature in our app with the help of Jingle Smack extension 4.4.6, I had already installed Jingle Plugin into my Openfire server 4.7.4 which configured on my local window’s machine.

1. I’m able to make connection with server and able to send and receive messages
  2. Now want to add functionality for audio/video call
  3. I tried to call jingleUtil.sendSessionPing method but got error item-not-found or below error

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:558)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:936)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:548)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:936)
Caused by: org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from harsh@host.docker.internal/25wwd9eoqq: XMPPError: item-not-found - cancel
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:284)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:228)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.jingle.JingleUtil.sendSessionPing(JingleUtil.java:330)

Can please suggest what I have to do on my client side for creating jingle session and initiate request or do I need to do some changes on my Openfire server configuration

Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.