powered by Jive Software

Http binding problem


I installed the last version of Openfire and I activated the http-binding on port 8081.

I’m developing the http-binding support for my mobile client; the client manages to connect to the server at the address http://myserver:8081, but after it sends the first “body stream” via post, the server answers with the html page, the same that appears if you connect with a browser.

Perhaps the previous address is not correct or I have to set some other server configurations…



You can connect to the http-binding service at http://mysever:8081/http-bind/

Thanks, I managed to receive the first correct answer from the server!