powered by Jive Software

I get an error from IOS client,openfire version is 3.10.2

My Company wants to move server from one place to another, but there is something wrong with IOS client, Android client doesn’t have any problem, I got very confuse, why make this problem happen,and How to fix it, Unfortunately I can’t enter the Management board, becauseI’m not responsible for the service before, hope someone could help me, Thanks a lot.

ERROR 2021-01-25 10:40:25   NIOConnection:315 - Failed to deliver packet: <message type="error" to="12889919141875589121288990063450918912@39.106.233.111/vancloud" id="1290364058414878720"><subject>{
  "tenantId" : "1288990063450918912",
  "login" : "12889919141875589121288990063450918912",
  "uid" : "12889919141875589121288990063450918912",
  "face" : "",
  "name" : "曾黎明",
  "type" : "nml"
}</subject><body>,alqu</body><error code="401" type="auth"><not-authorized xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas"/></error></message>
ERROR 2021-01-25 10:40:25   LocalSession:297 - 内部服务器错误
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Connection closed
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.NIOConnection.deliver(NIOConnection.java:316)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalClientSession.deliver(LocalClientSession.java:857)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalSession.process(LocalSession.java:289)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.MessageRouter.route(MessageRouter.java:176)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:80)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.processMessage(StanzaHandler.java:366)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.ClientStanzaHandler.processMessage(ClientStanzaHandler.java:107)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:220)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:187)
	at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandler.java:177)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:690)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFilterAdapter.java:109)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
	at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:407)
	at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:236)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
	at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterEvent.fire(IoFilterEvent.java:74)
	at org.apache.mina.core.session.IoEvent.run(IoEvent.java:63)
	at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.OrderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(OrderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:769)
	at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.OrderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTasks(OrderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:761)
	at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.OrderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(OrderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:703)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

You’re not giving us a lot of information to diagnose this problem. Including the version of Openfire that you’re using, as a bare minimum, would be required to get started. From the stack trace it looks like you’re using an old version of Openfire. If that is indeed the case, then upgrading it would be a good first step.

The error that you’re providing is an instance of data attempted to being delivered to a client on a connection that is already closed. This occasionally happens, and generally is not a need for concern.

Guus, Thanks for you reply!
My problem already had been resloved, I’m using 3.10.2 version, It’s quite old version, This version exists because of no anybody know How to use openfire in my company, So we just try to migrate this application and not to change it.
I fix this problem by change SQL table name call “ofproperty”
change “database.defaultProvider.serverURL” to new server mysql address, then IOS also can be able to used normally.

Good to hear that you resolved the issue. Upgrading Openfire is typically as simple as running the installer of a newer version. Do make backups first, of course.

As another course of action, there is a list of service providers that can help you update or maintain your system.