I want to know when users login!

As I saw in other services like MSN Messenger, when a user in your contact list connect an small window shows it to you. I would like to do this with Spark but I didn’'t found an option for this, I only could set up a sound when a user goes offline. What can I do? Thanks!

Hi,

you can’'t do this as far as I know. But you can set it as a one-time event with Right-Click and “Notify When Available” for busy or offline users, when the user comes online the chat window does open.

You could also try the SparkWords plugin (Menu Spark, Plugins), I’‘m not sure if it was extended to have more notification options as I don’'t use it.

LG

Unfortunately, SparkWords is not able to do this. It would be nice this feature is developed to discover easily when users are connected (maybe you are waiting for someone and it could be annoying to see the list of users connected everytime, don’'t you think so?).

Hi,

there is already an open issue for this, you may want to vote for SPARK-117 (Add Notification when user comes online and offline).

If I wait for a specific one then the notify-when-avail is the option I prefer as I don’'t like sound notifications much.

LG

Thanks for your support!