Images are Bouncing when the user is offline in Openfire

I am newbie to openfire server, There is an iOS app using this server, All the text/image messages are delivering to end user properly when the receiver user is online, But in when the receiver is offline, Only the text messages getting delivered when he comes online But the images are bouncing.

As I can only find the /etc/openfire where openfire.xml is located, Do i need to edit this file, The file looks like this

I am newbie to openfire server, There is an iOS app using this server, All the text/image messages are delivering to end user properly when the receiver user is online, But in when the receiver is offline, Only the text messages getting delivered when he comes online But the images are bouncing.

As I can only find the /etc/openfire where openfire.xml is located, Do i need to edit this file, The file looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

en

org.jivesoftware.database.DefaultConnectionProvider

com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/openfire?rewriteBatchedStatements=true</ serverURL>

root

mypwd

select 1

false

false

true

How to resolve this issue.

“File transfers usually are client-2-client” https://community.igniterealtime.org/thread/39079

you need to use XEP-0066 to support offline file transfares wich is not supported in openfire