Import-Export plugin not working (linux)

thanks for your confirmation. As i’'m thinking, there may be some conflicts with 2.1.5 version. As i said before, beta3 version didnt work with 2.1.5 version at home (windows2000), but after upgrading to latest nightly build it works fine.

Hmm… Did you run the latest version I sent you? Because the last debug log didn’‘t look like it was loaded… It should’‘ve printed the encoding, since I still don’'t see anything that could cause an error at that point apart from an unsupported encoding… scratch

thanks for your confirmation. As i’'m thinking, there

may be some conflicts with 2.1.5 version. As i said

before, beta3 version didnt work with 2.1.5 version

at home (windows2000), but after upgrading to latest

nightly build it works fine.

After reading url=http://www.jivesoftware.org/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=14933this thread[/url] I’'m beginning to wonder if is a combination of Messenger version and character encoding.

The hunt continues…

Message was edited by:

ryang

Corrected link.

as i said i tried to instal it without restarting, maybe it was loaded not corectly so i’‘ve got not complete debug log. Anyway i’‘m on vacation now, so wount be able to test with linux server. I hope after two weeks maybe we’'ll have stable 2.2 release and after upgrade all problems will be gone

ok, 1.0.1 version works fine, finally It took my server ~ 1 min. to Export to Screen and ~ 30 secs to File. Though it was some slowly last time i was browsing Admin Console. Db is with 76 users. Stupid notepad and wordpad, doesnt show row numbers… And IE doesnt want to show this xml (stack on LT character), Firefox yells about error on some line. One of my users have pass with " / " sign

So Export to Screen shows all LT chars, and i have saved this as xml file, but i doubt if this will work if i try to import it. in linux editor there are " ? " signs instead of LT chars.

BTW, about xml structure, this file should be very heavy with thousands of users. Mine is 730 KB.

UPD: have installed win32pad, 19666 lines! wow

Hi Wroot,

Good to hear things are finally working. Yes, the export file can get to be pretty big, especially if your users have a lot of contacts.

Thanks,

Ryan

and they are i have 16 groups, all shared among.