Improper nickname field mapping when receiving a subscription request for other user?

Openfire 3.6.4 + Ldap (Active Directory)

Spark 2.6.0 RC 1

Hello,

I am working with Openfire using AD. I did all the mapping for vcard and seems to be OK including the nickname field to displayName. When I see the profile of a user, the mapping is OK. The problem happens when someone add one user to its roster and the other users receives a subscription request. The field nickname comes with the sAMAccountName.of the user. If I choose to see the profile of this user, the field nickname is correct filled with the full name (what I want). The ldap.name field is set to displayName.

It is a problem for us because the sMACccountName is a internal code. Receiving a invitation that i_2233 wants to you to their roaster doesn´t help .

Thanks in Advance,

Gustavo

PS: Below is my vcard mapping.

{displayName} {mail} {displayName} {displayName} image/jpeg {jpegPhoto} {homePostalAddress} {postalAddress} {l} {st} {postalCode} {homePhone} {telephoneNumber} {mobile} {pager} {title} {departmentNumber} ]]>"><![CDATA[ {displayName} {mail} {displayName} {displayName} image/jpeg {jpegPhoto} {homePostalAddress} {postalAddress} {l} {st} {postalCode} {homePhone} {telephoneNumber} {mobile} {pager} {title} {departmentNumber} ]]>