Incoming Call No caller ID avalible

on an incomming call the caller id always says “Incoming Call No caller ID avalible” The caller ID does show up on the phone. Does anyone have any ideas what we can do to fix this?

Hi we have the same problem. We see only the caller name if it is from internal Extention. We very much need to see the caller ID if anyone can help would be great.

Anyone figured this one out? It would seem asterisk should be able to transmit the called ID to asterisk IM…

This really needs to be fixed. Everything works great except this. Incoming Call Notification Toaster pops up, but under caller id I get “No Caller ID Available”.

My box:

Asterisk 1.4.22-rc5 (Elastix 1.3-2)

Asterisk IM 1.4.0

Openfire 3.6.3

Spark 2.5.8

Anyone!?!!?!?!?!?!

Ok, I finally figured this one out.

After spending months trying to figure this out on my own, I started the Spark Debugger, and found that the Elastix/Asterisk server was not sending the caller ID info to spark. So obviously this is not sparks fault.

I ended up temporarily wiping my PBX and starting from scratch to see if it made a difference, and it did! But after reconfiguring everything the problem came back. After some trail and error, I found that if you configure a follow me using any of the ringallv2 ring strategies and have more than 1 extention configured for it or use a ring group, it messes up the caller ID info sent to Spark. I opened up a ticket with FreePBX.

Sorry for pointing the finger at you Spark!