powered by Jive Software

Incoming call notification is not working in Spark

Hi all,

I have asterisk 1.2 and I have installed Openfire 3.6.3 with SPak 2.5.8 as client.

I installed the AsteriskIM. Everything works great, but I am not getting the incoming call notofication (Popup) in Spark.

Here are my settings

eneral Settings

Use the form below to edit Phone integration settings. Changing settings will cause the plugin to be reloaded.

Phone Mappings

Username
Device
Extension
Caller ID
Options
Kumar
SIP/7505
7505
Kumar
Edit Delete
Sandip
SIP/7513
7513
Sandip
Edit Delete
Jayb
SIP/7359
7359
Jay
Edit Delete
dianne
SIP/7510
7510
Dianne
Edit Delete

Everything works great. Except the incoming Call notification is not working.

Please advise what is wrong here.

I have the same settings on a new install here using 3.6.4 and Asterisk-IM.

If anyone has any advice on how to troubleshoot it would be appreciated. The notifcations show up

INFO: Removing channel SIP/190-b7c15d18 due to hangup (NORMAL)
May 4, 2009 3:36:33 PM org.asteriskjava.live.internal.ChannelManager addNewChannel
INFO: Adding channel SIP/190-08cbdbd8(1241465793.618)
May 4, 2009 3:36:35 PM org.asteriskjava.live.internal.ChannelManager addNewChannel
INFO: Adding channel Zap/1-1(1241465795.619)
May 4, 2009 3:36:35 PM org.asteriskjava.live.internal.ChannelManager handleDialEvent
INFO: SIP/190-08cbdbd8 dialed Zap/1-1
May 4, 2009 3:36:37 PM org.asteriskjava.live.internal.ChannelManager handleLinkEvent
INFO: Linking channels SIP/190-08cbdbd8 and Zap/1-1
May 4, 2009 3:37:00 PM org.asteriskjava.live.internal.ChannelManager handleUnlinkEvent
INFO: Unlinking channels SIP/190-08cbdbd8 and Zap/1-1
May 4, 2009 3:37:00 PM org.asteriskjava.live.internal.ChannelManager handleHangupEvent
INFO: Removing channel Zap/1-1 due to hangup (NORMAL)
May 4, 2009 3:37:00 PM org.asteriskjava.live.internal.ChannelManager handleHangupEvent
INFO: Removing channel SIP/190-08cbdbd8 due to hangup (NORMAL)

and openfire has admin access to the server for testing.

Thanks

Seem to have it working now. I think the issue was case sensitivity in the user name field.

I also update mysql to a 5.X release and used the 3.6.4.1 openfire release.