Integration of smack-jingle-old 4.4.0

Hello,
I’m trying to do Audio and Video chat with jingle-old from smack and followed an example on the net. Here is the error the first error I get:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lorg/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory;
        at de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.ice.ICENegociator.<clinit>(ICENegociator.java:41)
        at org.jivesoftware.smackx.jingleold.nat.ICEResolver.initialize(ICEResolver.java:78)
        at org.jivesoftware.smackx.jingleold.nat.TransportResolver.initializeAndWait(TransportResolver.java:367)
        at org.jivesoftware.smackx.jingleold.nat.ICETransportManager.<init>(ICETransportManager.java:41)

Then to resolve this error I added the library:

commons-logging-1.2.jar

And here is now the error which blocks me:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: src.length=37 srcPos=4 dst.length=2304 dstPos=0 length=2304
        at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
        at de.javawi.jstun.attribute.MessageAttribute.parseCommonHeader(MessageAttribute.java:89)
        at de.javawi.jstun.header.MessageHeader.parseAttributes(MessageHeader.java:155)
        at de.javawi.jstun.test.DiscoveryTest.test1(DiscoveryTest.java:105)
        at de.javawi.jstun.test.DiscoveryTest.test(DiscoveryTest.java:65)
        at de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.ice.ICENegociator.testInterface(ICENegociator.java:126)
        at de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.ice.ICENegociator.access$000(ICENegociator.java:40)
        at de.javawi.jstun.test.demo.ice.ICENegociator$1.run(ICENegociator.java:88)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

I may change the commons-logging version, and also I tried smack-jingle-old version 4.4.1 and 4.3.4 but this error is driving me crazy.
What should I do??

Info:
smack version: 4.4.0
jingle-old version: 4.4.0
commons-logging version: 1.2

My goal is to make audio and also video calls via my ejabberd 21.01 server
In my research I saw that jingle could achieve this goal.
But if I’m on the wrong path, please correct me.
I guess jingle can do video and audio calls too.
Thanks for your help.
PS: in the previous prost, I put the smack and jingle versions and the xmpp server is ejabberd 21.01

please help me

This topic was automatically closed 62 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.