Jingle Implementation in Smack

Hi, I’m making an application based on XMPP and I want to give the possibility to the user to have videoconferencing, whiteboard, all sort of stuff which in deal with collaborative tools. First I go to make it through the Java Media Framework but I found that Jingle allow to do this between Jabber client. I look for on the site but I don’t get a lot of information about where I can get Jingle for Smack and some doc or demo which using it? Moreover I would to know if its a good idea to use Jingle in knowing that I’m using an openfire server? If someone could help me it will be nice.

Well good night and thank you
Ares

Hi, I’m made some progress and found the demo in Smack Jingle folder. I try it but i don’t get it run I juste get this error

Initialized
Initializing transport resolver…
Transport resolved

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mil/jfcom/cie/media/session/MediaSessionListener
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
at demojingle.Main.initialize(Main.java:85)
at demojingle.Main.(Main.java:74)
at demojingle.Main.main(Main.java:163)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mil.jfcom.cie.media.session.MediaSessionListener
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
… 15 more
Java Result: 1

I search the MediaSessionListener but don’t found it 'nd no one who have try this demo got this problems in the post that i’ve seen in the forum. If someone have an idea to help to solve this problem thanks.

It take some times but now the Demo from Jingle librairy run without errors. But i didn’t get the call to be make. I enable Media Services, I enable also Stun but i don’t think it’s useful because I try to call a client on my server openfire from the demo app (so all is in local). What I didn’t know how to begin to llok for the problems is that the demo run I see the GUI 'nd when I click on the call button nothing happen. I test it from a client Spark to another Spark the call is launch. And when I try to call from the demo to a client nothing happen…

Even if the discussion is dated,i hope that you can help me. At the moment i have the same identic problem. How do you fix it?

Thanks.

Best Regards