Joining Unpublished rooms

Spark is exactly the features that I would consider appropriate for a client centrally distributed to a large user base - very nice work. Also, the XML debug window is especially appreciated.

Couple questions:

1. Is it possible to join a conference room that’'s not listed in the directory? I cannot find the interface to do this.

2. The “Cancel” button in the “Configure Chat Room” dialog is not working as I expect it. Instead of closing the dialog and discarding the changes, it appears to do the same thing as the “Update” button. The setting I’'m using to test it is “List Room in Directory.”

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Ahiorean,

Thank you very much :). As for your questions.

Is it possible to join a conference room that’'s not listed in the directory? I cannot find the interface to do this.

It is not possible to do this at the moment, however it has been filed. SPARK-10

The “Cancel” button in the “Configure Chat Room” dialog is not working as I expect it. Instead of closing the dialog and discarding the changes, it appears to do the same thing as the “Update” button. The setting I’'m using to test it is “List Room in Directory.”

Good catch. I will have this fixed for the 1.0.1 release. SPARK-12