powered by Jive Software

Keyword Search Not Working

I installed Openfire 3.4.3 today on a fresh server (Redhat ES4). Openfire is the only service running on it and its writing to a MySQL backend. When I go to the Enterprise tab -> Search Archive -> and hit Search it returns all my conversations. When I enter anything in the Keyword field and hit search nothing ever comes back. I have entered a number of search terms that I know are part of a conversation but still nothing comes back.

No conversations were found using the specified search criteria. Please change your search criteria and try again.

I have re-indexed a few times but that does not seem to help either. Thanks for your help.

Somehow it started working. Among other things I restarted the openfire service.