Keywords in Chat Room Plugin - First Version Finished

Hi All,

I have finished a plugin that allows you to put keywords in preferences. When these keywords are said in a chat room, you can be notified through a toaster pop-up, flashing the chat room, or both. To set the keywords and preferences, go to Preferences, SparkWords. The keywords are put in the bottom field seperated by a comma and no space between the words. This will get better for the next version. Also, the preferences are pulled from the text file everytime it needs to check keywords, since I haven’'t figured out the static preferences thing. It should work well, though!

Anyway, I want to upload this here but don’'t have permission. Please tell me how I can get “SparkWords” here.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Send your finished plugin as well as source code to plugins@jivesoftware.org.

Cheers,

Derek

Derek,

Seems to be a problem - I’'m getting a reject from your server for the user "plugins@jivesoftware.org".

Tim

how strange. Could you try sending a blank email ?

Same thing. I tried from three separate accounts, including my work and GMail account, and all were undeliverable.

GMail gave me more details:

PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 553 sorry, that domain isn’'t in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

Something wrong with your MX records maybe?

Actually… something is really wrong with your mail server, it appears. It is denying all RCPT TO requests with that same error, no matter who it is to.

Tim

Message was edited by: tim.chandler

Seems that jivesoftware.org and jivesoftware.com mail point to the same place and it is only denying jivesoftware.org e-mails. I think I got it to you. Let me know.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Very cool plugin. I’'m looking to put it up on the site this week. If you have an updated version, let me know

Cheers,

Derek