Log Room Conversations default enabled

Hi to all,

i would like to know how to make the “Log Room Conversations” setting enabled by default when we create atomatically a new Group Chat Rooms. I don’t know if there is a settings on the OpenFire configuration instead set that property manually on every Room created. Or maybe changing the default value on the db or make a new plugin.

Actually we have tested the monitoring plugin but we need also the history showed when a new user joins the Room so Log Room Conversations has to be enabled.

Thanks!

Diego Bonura

University of Macerata (Italy)

I’m sorry to write here again but i just would like to know if somebody has more information about this topic.

I have to decide how to move and to know opinions from others could be very useful!

Thanks.

Diego Bonura

University of Macerata (Italy)

I have tried to make a simple trigger on the mysql db just to make the logEnabled set to 1 on every row insert…but the problem persist. Actually when the room has logEnabled=0 there is no row and no insert on the db (table:ofMucRoom). So i have no way to do it with a simple trigger. Any suggestion?

Diego Bonura

University of Macerata (italy)

Diego,

Openfire won’t honor the setting change in the database until it is restarted (in most cases). To get this as a default, you probably need to edit the source code.

daryl