Memory leak?

Has anyone else experienced memory leakage with Openfire 3.6.0a ( Gateway, search, presence, and registration plugins installed ) running on Debian with Sun Java5? I’ve attached the error log,
error.log (134637 Bytes)

Im seing this on Linux (Sles 9) 32 bit, Java 1.5.0_12- unfortuanlty moing OS is not an option at this point :frowning: We will be upgrading to Sles 10 64 bit at the end of the month but a reboot a day is not sustainable.

We also have the gateway, monitoring and fastpath plugin installed

I wonder if this is due to the gatway leaking file hanldes?

2008.09.04 16:08:07 [org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.jav a:92)] error flushing remaining output on socket
java.net.SocketException: Socket is closed
at java.net.Socket.getOutputStream(Socket.java:802)
at net.sf.jml.net.Session.close(Session.java:377)
at net.sf.jml.protocol.MsnSession.close(MsnSession.java:176)
at net.sf.jml.impl.BasicMessenger.logout(BasicMessenger.java:108)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.gateway.protocols.msn.MSNSession.cleanUp(MSNSession.j ava:163)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.gateway.session.TransportSession.sessionDisconnectedN oReconnect(TransportSession.java:539)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.gateway.protocols.msn.MSNSession.logOut(MSNSession.ja va:143)

I’m also having this issue. Using 32-bit Ubuntu and Java 1.6.0. I have IM Gateway, Presence Service, and User Import/Export plugins enabled. Any help would be appreciated as I have to restart the server every few days which is crazy.

We also are having the memory leak issue. Openfire 3.6.4 with 1.6 JRE.

At first look I am noticing it seems to be going up with our use of the pubsub. Are other people having the memory leak doing a lot of pubsub?