Missing jdom,spring.. with Wildfire 3.1.1

Hi,

I just upgarded to wildfire 3.1.1 and I got several ClassNotFoundException printed in the info.log:

Creator ‘‘pageflow’’ not loaded due to ClassNotFoundException. This is only an problem if you wanted to use it

. Cause: Beehive/Weblogic Creator not available.

2007.02.19 07:01:22 Creator ‘‘spring’’ not loaded due to NoClassDefFoundError. This is only an problem if you wanted to use it. Ca

use: org/springframework/beans/factory/BeanFactory

2007.02.19 07:01:22 Creator ‘‘script’’ not loaded due to NoClassDefFoundError. This is only an problem if you wanted to use it. Ca

use: org/apache/bsf/BSFException

2007.02.19 07:01:22 Converter ‘‘jdom’’ not loaded due to NoClassDefFoundError. This is only an problem if you wanted to use it. Ca

use: org/jdom/Document

2007.02.19 07:01:22 Converter ‘‘hibernate’’ not loaded due to ClassNotFoundException. This is only an problem if you wanted to use

it. Cause: Failed to find either org.hibernate.Hibernate or net.sf.hibernate.Hibernate.

2007.02.19 07:01:23 Type ‘‘org.jdom.Document’’ is not convertable due to missing converter ‘‘jdom’’. This is only an problem if you

wanted to use it.

2007.02.19 07:01:23 Type ‘‘org.jdom.Element’’ is not convertable due to missing converter ‘‘jdom’’. This is only an problem if you w

anted to use it.

I’‘m wondering why I got these error. I’‘m running this version on Unix machine, under java 1.5 05. I tried on Windows, and I don’'t have any errors printed.

Thanks,

Mélanie

Hi,

are you using plugins on Unix which you are not using on Windows?

LG

No, I have exactly same plugins on both environments:

-admin

-search 1.2.1

-gateway 1.0Beta 6b

I tested this on two different unix machines, and I got these information messages in admin-console twice. It looks like it doesn’‘t prevent wildfire to work, but I’'d like to know why I got these messages, and what kind of impact it may have on the normal behavior, before putting this version in prod.

Thanks,

Mélanie

Hey Mélanie,

Hibernate, jdom, etc. are not packages provided by Wildfire or any of the official plugins. I’'m wondering if these errors are coming from some other application? Moreover, the message “…This is only an problem if you wanted to use it…” is not a Wildfire message.

Regards,

– Gato