Monitoring Plugin 1.51 Not showing Graphs

Openfire 4.0.1 on Redhat 6.7. External Oracle Database 11.2.0.4. Monitoring Plugin 1.51 will show current conversations but am unable to view any graphs or run any reports. I am seeing lots of errors about monitoring that tables or views not existing in the database.

This seems to be pertinent info from the logs:

2016.02.18 15:50:15 org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine - Error sampling for statistic conversations

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open conversations [non existent]

at org.jrobin.core.RrdDb.(Unknown Source)

at org.jrobin.core.RrdDb.(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.StatsEngine$SampleTask.run(StatsEngin e.java:362)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

2016.02.18 15:50:15 org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.RrdSqlBackend - Error while accessing information in database: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

I had a similar problem. I found that the ofMessageArchive table is using two LONG values in the table which is no longer supported. I changed to CLOB and that created the database table, but the code still casts the fields as LONG so I get the follow error at startup.

2016.08.11 16:52:54 org.jivesoftware.util.Log - Error selecting conversations

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB