Monitoring Service Messages in this conversation have not been archived

Ola meu Openfire 4.2.2 não esta mais arquivando conversas, aparece a mensagem “As mensagens nesta conversa não foram arquivadas.”, ja atualizei o plugin e nada.

Como posso resolver?

Hello my Openfire 4.2.2 is no longer archiving conversations, the message “Messages in this conversation have not been archived.”, I updated the plugin and nothing.

How can I solve?

Hi Ricardo, were you able to solve this? I am having the same issue, the ofMessagesArchive is receiving no new messages as well. Please advise.

Let me elaborate here- Two days ago the messages among chats stopped getting archived. I have a mysql database and the ofMessageArchive table is not getting any new entries. I did not make any changes is just stopped. Is there a file size limitation on storage of archived messages? I installed the new monitoring plugin as well 1.6.2 and no luck. In the archive setting in the the openfire admin page, when I do a search for messages and click on the latest ones it says ‘The messages in this conversation were not archived.’ I cannot for the life of me figure this out and theres not much regarding this online. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
dulla

I could not solve