I seem to have a issue with SSO.
AD 2003 LDAP
MOSXS 10.4 running Openfire 3.3.3
I have installed Openfire and configured it for AD users. This is working a treat once i figured out the base dn. However i thought i would go one step further and setup SSO. However i followed the guide on Configuring Openfire for use with kerberos.
I have created the keytab file and put it into the relevant directory /usr/local/openfire/resources
I have created the gss.conf file and stuck it in the conf directory beside openfire.xml
I have ammended the openfire.xml file for sasl and provider sections.
I then stopped and restarted the server through system preferences however the openfire setup started from scratch. I had a look at the openfire.xml file and all my data i entered before configuring gss.conf was in there.
I can go through the setup and configure ldap and groups etc but at the last stage, Adding a admin user, i add a user that and it looks like it accepts it however the finish box never appears. It is like it stuck. When i add a bogus user in there i get a msg stating the user was not found.
When i revert the openfire.xml file back to the original i can login to the openfire server. But i really want to get SSO working as i cannot expect students at our college to put in the server address.
Some advice from the pros would be a help.