powered by Jive Software

Muc errors again

Forgot to ask somethings more.

want to know about the number of contemporary user access. How may people can access contemporarily to muc.

And I found that when logging in as an administrator, and try to create a room in group chat menu, it does not allow a domain name put after the name of the room in the field. for example, I try like this 3 kinds 3 times: name : meeting or meeting.domain.com or just default name.

All in case was fault. So, is it possible if I give another domain to muc, and setup mu-conference provided by jabberd2 and make them linked?

And last, when I turn off or close a browser without logging out, I see im still logging in on another machine.

Help me~~~~~!!

Hi,

I assume that you did hit the (default) 30 users limit (Maximum Room Occupants) which one can define while creating a MUC. But there should be no limit and one can set it to unlimited.

I can create a room with a room name “foobar.domain.tld” without problems, are you referring to the room-id or when do you get this error?

So you have only MUC problems and p2p chat works like a charm?

As you don’'t log out the server assumes that you are still online, there are no persistent connections and the timeout is as far as I know 30 minutes.

LG