Multi Fastpath Workgroup login in Spark

How to make multi fastpath workgroup login using Spark Client , Can someone help me on this ?

There is no such option in Spark. And as Fastpath is not developed anymore, i doubt such option will appear in Spark anytime soon.

Is there any other chat client other than Spark will support fastpath option ?

Not that i’ve heard about. Fastpath is not a standard feature and was developed for Spark. Of course, the source is Open Source and anyone is open to create his own implementation.

In anyother chat Server fastpath feature is available ?

Again, haven’t heard about. Fastpath was a unique feature of Openfire/Spark.

From where can I download Spark Source code ?

https://github.com/igniterealtime/Spark.git

Copy fastpath.jar and past as fastpath1.jar in same location under spark plugins folder , Then you can get two fastpath Tab were we can able to login to multi workgroup simultanioulsy , But there is some tabs mismatch taking place.

1 Like

Brilliant observation

I’m not laughing you know. I have just tested this. It is a bit tricky to login to both workgroups this way. But this works. I can get requestes from two workgroups queues with just one Spark client.

Actually, the protocol that is used by FastPath is standardised: XEP-0142: Workgroup Queues

1 Like

I see.

But this is not encouraging

Last Updated:

2005-05-09

WARNING: This document has been automatically Deferred after 12 months of inactivity in its previous Experimental state. Implementation of the protocol described herein is not recommended for production systems. However, exploratory implementations are encouraged to resume the standards process.

To me, this looks like an excellent challenge for the Spark project lead

You mean real project lead, not a placeholder as i am

No excuses! You’re the real deal, buddy!