Need to configure openfire in centos7

i have installed openfire in centos 7 box but i have given error then i was search it over the google but no luck can u give me the solution of there error

{

[root@centos7 Desktop]# systemctl restart openfire.service

Job for openfire.service failed. See ‘systemctl status openfire.service’ and ‘journalctl -xn’ for details.

[root@centos7 Desktop]# systemctl status openfire.service

openfire.service - SYSV: Openfire is an XMPP server, which is a server that facilitates XML based communication, such as chat.

Loaded: loaded (/etc/rc.d/init.d/openfire)

Active: failed (Result: resources) since Wed 2014-12-24 21:31:36 IST; 3s ago

Process: 4180 ExecStart=/etc/rc.d/init.d/openfire start (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Dec 24 21:31:35 centos7.example.com systemd[1]: Starting SYSV: Openfire is an XMPP server, which is a ser…

Dec 24 21:31:35 centos7.example.com su[4190]: (to daemon) root on none

Dec 24 21:31:35 centos7.example.com openfire[4180]: Starting openfire:

Dec 24 21:31:36 centos7.example.com systemd[1]: Failed to read PID from file /var/run/openfire.pid: Inval…ment

Dec 24 21:31:36 centos7.example.com systemd[1]: Failed to start SYSV: Openfire is an XMPP server, which i…at…

Dec 24 21:31:36 centos7.example.com systemd[1]: Unit openfire.service entered failed state.

Hint: Some lines were ellipsized, use -l to show in full. }

Hello,

Yeah, some work needs to be done on fully supporting systemd… Anyway, the issue you are seeing is likely attempting to run the bundled 32 bit JRE on a 64 bit system. You can edit /etc/sysconfig/openfire and change the JAVA_HOME to a 64 bit JRE you already have installed on the system, or install the 32bit libraries for libc

daryl