Netbeans run failed ? server already use!

init:

deps-module-jar:

deps-ear-jar:

deps-jar:

library-inclusion-in-archive:

library-inclusion-in-manifest:

compile:

compile-jsps:

Checking data source definitions for missing JDBC drivers…

Starting of Tomcat failed, the server port 8084 is already in use.

Deployment error:

Starting of Tomcat failed, the server port 8084 is already in use.

See the server log for details.

at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.devmodules.api.Deployment.deploy(Deploymen t.java:166)

at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.ant.Deploy.execute(Deploy.java:104)

at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor149.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.ja va:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)

at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java :41)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)

at org.apache.tools.ant.module.bridge.impl.BridgeImpl.run(BridgeImpl.java:277)

at org.apache.tools.ant.module.run.TargetExecutor.run(TargetExecutor.java:460)

at org.netbeans.core.execution.RunClassThread.run(RunClassThread.java:151)

Caused by: org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.ServerException: Starting of Tomcat failed, the server port 8084 is already in use.

at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.ServerInstance._start(ServerInstance. java:1297)

at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.ServerInstance.startTarget(ServerInst ance.java:1251)

at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.ServerInstance.startTarget(ServerInst ance.java:1062)

at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.ServerInstance.start(ServerInstance.j ava:939)

at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.TargetServer.startTargets(TargetServe r.java:428)

at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.devmodules.api.Deployment.deploy(Deploymen t.java:143)

… 16 more

BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

Hey, give us more info about what are you trying to do. I see j2ee mentions in errors. What Netbeans version (bundled with what Java version) do you use? Are you trying to build Spark from source?

IM USING NETBEANS IDE 6.1, IM USING JAVA FOR WEB APPLICATION AND EVRY TIME I TRY TO BUILD OR RUN HE DO NOTHING , NOTHING APEAR ONLY THIS ERROR MESSAGE, AND THAT “Starting of Tomcat failed, the server port 8084 is already in use.” BEFOR IT WORK WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

THANK U FOR ANSWER ME

MERCI

What java web app development has to do with Spark and these forums? To compile Spark desktop app you have to use http://www.netbeans.org/downloads/index.html Java SE (39 MB).