New Emoji for new Spark

@Guus what do you think about using Twemoji?

License
Copyright 2019 Twitter, Inc and other contributors
Code licensed under the MIT License: The MIT License – Open Source Initiative
Graphics licensed under CC-BY 4.0: CC BY 4.0 Deed | Attribution 4.0 International | Creative Commons

Attribution Requirements
As an open source project, attribution is critical from a legal, practical and motivational perspective in our opinion. The graphics are licensed under the CC-BY 4.0 which has a pretty good guide on best practices for attribution. However, we consider the guide a bit onerous and as a project, will accept a mention in a project README or an ‘About’ section or footer on a website. In mobile applications, a common place would be in the Settings/About section (for example, see the mobile Twitter application Settings->About->Legal section). We would consider a mention in the HTML/JS source sufficient also.

@wroot @guus @k33ptoo What do you think about removing Popo emoji? These emojis are reminiscent of old emojis from ICQ/QIP 2000’s :wink:
I think the new Spark should be modern!)

Hey, i spent so much time creating the POPO emoticons pack 8 years ago :smiley: Seriously though, i would have removed it if i can go back in time. But i am hesitant removing anything now, because somebody maybe using it. And as it is not a default set, maybe it is not a problem. But if others think it is not a big deal, we can remove it (along with that crappy Google animated set) :slight_smile:

Gtalk are very strange emojis, but at least they’re not that big. I think Google has long since abandoned them.

@guus do you think we can use Twemoji? Info above

Merged your PR. Also added attribution line to the Readme. And did some cleanup. It was failing on Old emoticons pack that you added. Maven thing. So i just removed it. Old stuff is in source history or we can get them from old installer if we need them for some reason. Bamboo is having some trouble now building new installers, so will test this later.

Thank you, I do not know why the old emoticons were repeated 3 times in the project, so I replaced them with new emoticons everywhere. I probably shouldn’t have done that. I hope I didn’t break anything. I also wanted to keep the old set of emoticons, maybe someone likes them more. Anyway, thanks again!)