powered by Jive Software

New Server admin console problem

Hi, I had an issue while migrating to a new server. I had openfire running on an EC2 AWS instance and I migrated to a new server, but I am unable to access the admin console. I copied the whole openfire folder to the new server, and since i’m using an external DB I didn’t move anything at all regarding the DB. But I can’t login with the admin users. Has anybody else had this issue so far? I so, what helped you to solve this.
Thanks in advance.

Is your new EC2 instance able to reach the database? Please review your openfire logs for any database connectiivty issue clues.

I’m getting this error

`2018.05.25 03:04:02 ERROR [Jetty-QTP-AdminConsole-17]: org.jivesoftware.util.JiveProperties - Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'ofProperty_pk'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ofProperty'. The duplicate key value is (database.defaultProvider.password).
java.sql.SQLException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'ofProperty_pk'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.ofProperty'. The duplicate key value is (database.defaultProvider.password).
`

Would it be because the XMPP name is not the same?

In the logs i found this info

2018.05.25 02:39:41 INFO  [Jetty-QTP-AdminConsole-20]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.keystore.IdentityStore - Generating a new private key and corresponding self-signed certificate for domain name 'ip-10-0-0-29.us-east-2.compute.internal', using the DSA algorithm (sign-algorithm: SHA256withDSA with a key size of 1024 bits). Certificate will be valid for 1825 days.
2018.05.25 02:39:42 INFO  [Jetty-QTP-AdminConsole-20]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.keystore.IdentityStore - Generating a new private key and corresponding self-signed certificate for domain name 'ip-10-0-0-29.us-east-2.compute.internal', using the RSA algorithm (sign-algorithm: SHA256WITHRSAENCRYPTION with a key size of 2048 bits). Certificate will be valid for 1825 days.
2018.05.25 02:39:42 INFO  [pool-7863-thread-1]: org.jivesoftware.openfire.keystore.CertificateStoreWatcher - A file system change was detected. A(nother) certificate store that is backed by file '/opt/openfire/resources/security/keystore' will be reloaded.