Next release date?

Hi,

When does the next Release is expected, do you have a date ?

Thanks

Chris

Hey Chris,

Wildfire 2.6.0 will be released this Thursday (April 6). Meanwhile, if you need to use any of the new features of improvements you can download and use the nightly build version.

Regards,

– Gato

Thanks… :smiley:

It is what I have do… I just have a small problem !

When I send this message :

I receive this :

And I do not know why !!!

Chris

Hey Chris,

Is “ufo-z.com” the server name of your Wildfire server? I guess that you are not sending </email /></name/> but . You may want to try removing the to=“ufo-z.com” and using . If you are still having this problem, please tell us the steps you are following to get that error.

Thanks,

– Gato

Hi Gaston…

You’'re right… I have remove the “to=” and all is fine now. It is just that with previous version is was working fine ! Great !

Another problem I have with the last nightly build… my SASL negotiation fail !

Here is the set of messages :

XMPP-StreamFeatures

XMPP-Challenge :

realm=“luacgl3725”,nonce=“o3xHRulSboW3S0deM5MB0VvqAdLOJ+63BgFvO86J”,qop=“auth”,c harset=“utf-8”,algorithm=“md5-sess”

XMPP-Response : dXNlcm5hbWU9ImNkZW1lejEiLHJlYWxtPSJsdWFjZ2wzNzI1Iixub25jZT0ibzN4SFJ1bFNib1czUzB kZU01TUIwVnZxQWRMT0orNjNCZ0Z2Tzg2SiIsY25vbmNlPSI0ZmY1YTBhZWQwMDVhM2U0MmI5MWYyOTU wNzQ2MDM1MTdjN2UyMzJhMmRlNTdjMjhmNWNhN2QxOTdjNTJiOGExIixuYz0wMDAwMDAwMSxxb3A9YXV 0aCxkaWdlc3QtdXJpPSJ4bXBwL3Vmby16LmNvbSIsY2hhcnNldD11dGYtOCxyZXNwb25zZT0zMzI0NzV hYzA4MDkzZWZkZTA2OTcyYTJlNmFmMGY2Yg==

XMPP-Failure: </not-authorized/>

Hi Gato…

I have open a new thread about this … I think it is better.

Thanks for your help

Chris

A new thread has been opened about the last problem.