No sound with RED5 PHONE

I installed RED5 Plugin in Open Fire - tested the RED5 phone and was able to register and make call to Astesrisk with no problems.

The ONLY problem I had is THERE IS NO SOUND when I make a call to Asterisk; if I switched to my XLITE softphone the sound and everything works just fine.

I checked the SIP setting and have these parrameters:

disallow=all

allo=all

Thanks in advance for any help.

I found the problem - after I give asao2ulaw execution permission, it worked now. Thanks.

hi right now I am also stuck in this same problem but I don’t know where is this file asao2ulaw. How to give permission and all. I am stuck since last 4 days and I don’t know how to solve it. any kind of help is appriceated. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

That last post was in 2008, over 3 years ago. I think you should upgrade to Redfire instead. The old Red5 plugin for Openfire is no more suported especially the asao2ulaw version.

Thanks for your replay. Actually I want to use it as a server and that service can only given by red5 and for that I used latest version of red5. And other blogs I read that It’s working but into that they give the ans that give execution permission to asao2ulaw. But I don’t know where it is or how to give permission. So If you know so please let me know.