Offline Messages Save Settings bug

When using the “Offline Messages” section of the Wildfire web based Admin and adjusting the “Per-user offline message storage limit”, if a decimal “.” is present, the value is not saved and an error is given: Please enter a store size greater than 0 bytes.

Entering values without decimals works flawlessly but a decimal with a precision of 2 is automatically added to user input values which will again cause the error upon saving settings.

Regards,

RioGD

http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?threadID=15440&tstart=0

Thank you wroot, I am quite sorry I missed your post.

For those reading this, this particular bug was originally posted back in 12 August 2005 by wroot.

RioGD

Hey, i’'m not blaming you for spaming nor claming the right to be the discoverer of this bug. Just confirming

This is kind of cosmetical bug, not a high priority for devs maybe.

I am glad you confirmed and don’‘t worry I didn’'t think you were blaming me for anything.

On an entirely different topic, You wouldn’'t happen to know an Aiste by any chance would you ?

Cheers,

RioGD

On an entirely different topic, You wouldn’'t happen

to know an Aiste by any chance would you ?

Aiste? As it’‘s a common lithuanian name so i personally know about two Aistes Maybe you can mention the last name or any other details (maybe PM me). That’'s if you were talking about a person. But i cant remember any software or else with such name