Offline Messages window loses focus to main

Example:

User logs in and has Offline Messages waiting for them. The offline message message is created but quickly loses focus to the main interface. I’‘ve only observed this a couple of times, so it’'s intermittent at best.

Perhaps a small mod to the code controlling the offline message window’'s focus will eliminate the issue?

BTW - Great job on both Wildfire and Spark!!

//Delphicoder

There is another glitch with focus i’'ve noticed. But i dont remember exactly where it happened. Have to test it. But sometimes dialog windows that looks active are not really active and even locked. So you have to click a bg window and then again that dialog window to activate it and be able to press buttons. As i remember this is happening with Update notify and maybe with broadcasting dialogs.

Thanks for the issue delphi. I actually fixed this early this week when I came across it. The fix will be in the 1.1.4 release

Cheers,

Derek

Ok, not locking exactly. But that’'s how it works.

Update Notify:

I have my Spark window on desktop, active. Then Update notify appears and both windows becomes unactive, grayed. This is just a design issue maybe.

Broadcasting:

When broadcasting to a group which i’'m a member too i get two windows. “Message broadcasted” dialog with OK button. And on top of all windows broadcast itself with Close button. This window is on top but i cant close it before i hit OK that other dialog. Confusing a bit.