I have some troubles with Openfire at all. My configuration is 4xCores, 4GB rams, on blade system. Running on DEBIAN 8.
I installed Ofmeet, made setup “what is possible to set” in webgui of Openfire.
But when i am connect to ofmeet with 3 and more people, i have troubles with performance, “network connection issue”
But i am not sure if is by network, We have beatween sites internal MPLS with 100Mb/s in/out.
- I’am not able to find info how to increase java memory in “linux” i have installed Openfire from apt, and i couldn’t locate file with “INSTALL4J_ADD_VM_PARAMS”
- Is possible to change codec for Ofmeet? becouse actuali Video is in size 640x480 and bit rate is 2Mb/s up/down. Its seems to be much.
- I am not able to find any information how to configure jitsi “ofmeet” just in web few options.
- I wanna try sip, again blody hell where is a configuration :)…
- Is it possible to have here some kind of “Login variable” Default Remote Display Name: Change me,
Always my mind gona blow when i tried open doc of some plugin and there is on or two lines and nothing more
Kind regards Martin