Online presence prob

Ive got a server (windows 2000 server) running Jive Messenger, running on a preinstalled MySQL 5 on same server. Windows 2000 domain with Active Directoy. LDAP working with Jive (after alot of headache).

Got one group/rooster with 76 members thats made available for all, so they dont have to add contacts. Users have Spark client. As I figure it should work with Jive.

Prob is with the official 2.30, it wouldnt update online presence status like changing to away, going offline etc. It would still show user as online.

Downloaded one of the nightly builds. 2005-11-28.

But I dont understand how that one is any different. Version number still says 2.30 and nothing in changelog file. But that seemed to fix the prob, I thought at first.

It now updates status from online to away etc. Removes right away when going offline.

Except sometimes for some users it dont update the online users, dont show a user as online even though that user came online. For some it did, for some it didnt. Not very reliable.

Help please.

Now it dont update presence status again. For no apparent reason, havent really done nothing. Users stay online even though logged off.

Can I get some help please?

Error log dosent say all that much but:

— Marker inserted by admin at Nov 29, 2005 3:24:38 PM —

2005.11.29 15:32:51 [org.jivesoftware.messenger.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$1.run(OutgoingSession Promise.java:113)

]

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$1.run(OutgoingSessionP romise.java:91)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2005.11.30 07:08:31 [org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReader.run(SocketReader.java:153)

] Connection closed before session established

Socket[addr=/192.168.1.92,port=2066,localport=5222]

Ok, i reinstalled Jive. This time back to the official version.

Went for the embedded dbm instead of MySql 5.

Seems to work alot better, no problems yet.