Openfire 3.3.2 has been released

We are pleased to announce the release of Openfire 3.3.2. This is mainly a bug fixing release with very important fixes. It is highly recommended to perform the update to prevent out of memory problems.

Download Openfire from here. The full change log can be found here.

The same bug fixes have been applied to the Connection Manager module. You can download the latest Connection Manager version from here.

Enjoy,

Openfire Team

I’'ve been reluctant to install beta 2 of the gateway product because of reported memory consumption issues.

Could you comment on whether you believe the memory issues in Openfire that have been fixed in this release may have been the cause?

There appears to be a problem with the gateway plugin … when I connect to AIM, I am able to send messages but not receive them.

Any ideas?

david

Maybe that’‘s because of my firewall but exe installer hanged at “Uninstalling previous version”. When i closed it and launched again it proposed Wildfire name for a folder to install. I’'ve changed it to Openfire. Installed. And it works so far.

Install worked, other server still able to connect, however now users on one server can no longer /msg usr on other server. Was working fine until the update.

Java Memory

57.61 MB of 63.31 MB (91.0%) used

Java Memory

58.61 MB of 63.31 MB (92.6%) used

2007.06.23 19:35:22 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@dccfab

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

2007.06.23 19:40:50 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@dccfab

2007.06.23 19:41:01 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@dccfab

2007.06.23 19:41:14 org.jivesoftware.openfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Inte rceptorManager.java:239) Error in interceptor: org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ContentFilterPlugin@dccfab