Openfire 3.6.4 windows password

I can never access to my openfire server with password that i have entered during

setup please help me out.

I tried to setup password multiple times setting setup to false in openfire.xml

but each time it fails to login.

Thx

Did you read the announcements at the top of the community? Is this a fresh install? What version of windows? What database? Is this a production server?

I do not recommend using the embedded database for a production server. It is meant for testing purposes. It does not have robust management or backup/recovery capabilities.

I do not recommend using the embedded database for a production server. It is meant for testing purposes. It does not have robust management or backup/recovery capabilities.

HSQLDB works quite good and is very easy to backup and restore compared to other database systems.

always a counter arguement. I find mysql far easier to backup and restore with no loss of data and no openfile issues in windows. the provide GUI management apps allow for schedule backups of the database.

I dont know mysql ,so i think embedded daabase is better choice for me,

anyway its not a production server i just want this for 5 users and do need backup and all.

Question is what the password and how to access.not which is better and all.

Please help me out thanks.

Did you read the announcements at the top of the community?No ,what the annoucemet related to my prb.

Is this a fresh install?Yes

What version of windows? Xp

What database? embedded databse that openfire provides

Is this a production server? No

I do not recommend using the embedded database for a production server. It is meant for testing purposes. It does not have robust management or backup/recovery capabilitie

I dont want backup feature and all,i just want easy to start server.